You arrive to Earth in a UFO and visit its most powerful country, the United States. Immediately you learn that the country’s leader differs from all his predecessors in that his childhood was mostly in Indonesia, the world’s largest Muslim country, and that his father was of the Muslim faith, leading those in the opposition party to wonder about his compatibility with a predominantly judeo-christian nation in an age of radical Islamic terrorism against Western civilization. You quickly identify that this leader has an equal number of citizens who support him and believe that his origins are not antithetical to the nation he leads.
This dichotomy disturbs your Vulcan mind, and so you decide to scan some factual news stories to learn about actual events rather than just points of view. You are confronted with the following facts:
- The country hosts 12 – 20 million illegals who infiltrated its porous southern border, coming north from a country called “Mexico”;
- Although the USA celebrates private property rights, dwellers along the American side of the border are continually subjected to trespass, harassment, and violence from a persistent stream of illegal border crossers while the regime in power, led by Barack Hussein Obama, actively promotes the rights of illegals;
- The Obama regime has used its Justice Department to sue several states within the republic to block their desperate attempts to safeguard their citizenry from criminal trespass and erosion of social services and jobs;
- The Obama regime used its Justice Department to provide over 2,000 assault rifles and weapons to narco terrorists in Mexico, and that some of these weapons have been used to threaten or kill American border agents;
- The Obama regime has invoked executive privilege to block the legislative branch from investigating an Attorney General who steadfastly refuses to turn over over 60,000 documents that would reveal the details of the extent to which he and his boss knew of the arms-for-Mexico program that has proven to be so deadly and destructive to American sovereignty
From all of this you come to an obvious conclusion and realize that the people of Earth haven’t quite put it together yet: Barack Obama’s administration is overtly destructive to its own country not in the service of the Muslim world, but in fact in the service of Mexico, a country that seeks a re-conquest of the Southwest and which has succeeded in installing an enemy agent in the highest office of its neighbor to the north.