The Manchurian had this to say, again, about high gas prices:
“We know there’s no silver bullet that will bring down gas prices or reduce our dependence on foreign oil overnight,” Obama said Saturday in his weekly radio and Internet address. “But what we can do is get our priorities straight and make a sustained, serious effort to tackle this problem.” <source>
First of all, we are not buying — not for one second — that mr. Obama is interested in (a) bringing down gas prices, or (b) reducing our dependence on foreign oil. All of his actions, as I’ve recounted for several days in a row now, have been designed to (a) increase gas prices, and (b) increase our dependence on foreign oil (see Inside the (Disgraced) Liberal Mind: Henry Blodget).
Second of all, yes, let’s get our priorities straight and make a sustained serious effort to tackle this problem.
- Oppose Barack Hussein Obama’s legislative and executive agenda at every turn, ensuring that his willfully destructive energy and other policies continue to fail to be implemented
- Actively reverse Obama’s 7-tear oil drilling ban in the Gulf of Mexico
- Actively reverse Obama’s rejection of the Canada-Texas pipeline
- Defeat the Manchurian in the 2012 presidential election and consign his corrupt and treasonous regime to the ash heap of history
- Begin in 2013 to promote American energy independence